Re: MG 1999

To: "Ross MacPherson" <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG 1999
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:20:49 -0800
And to make the aqua even more opaque, the 1999 national convention of
NAMGAR (GT-24) will be hosted by the Sacramento Valley MG Car Club at the
Cal-Neva Resort at the north end of Lake Tahoe from June 23rd to 27th. More
details to be posted on a special Web-site nest year but, in the meantime,
if you have an MGA, we'd love to have you attend this event.

Barney, if you could make it, would you be willing to do a presentation on
the Great Alaskan Trek"?

Lawrie