Re: fan motor

To: ROBRTM3 <ROBRTM3@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: fan motor
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 10:51:05 -0500
First, let me say that my 77B has the original twin fans fitted.  However,
come the day that they crap out, I would opt for one of the Kenlowe
replacement units.  The Kenlowe can be mounted behind the radiator,
increasing airflow through the radiator, and lessening the need for the
fans.  It has an optional thermostatic switch, which will allow the user to
select at what temperature the fan comes on.  It is a more modern and
efficient unit, which will move more air, and is less expensive than the
costly OEM replacements.

If you are interested in originality, obviously there is no question, but
the Kenlowe is a superior unit from a performance standpoint, IMHO.

Regards,

Chris Delling