Re: Driving lamps, etc.

To: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Subject: Re: Driving lamps, etc.
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 13:57:40 +0000
Christopher T Palmer wrote:

> >...extra 96 watts of light going onto the streets I feel much
> >safer now...Next on my list of improvements, is installation of Halogen
> >>headlamps.
>
> If ever we meet head on on the road, I'll send you my eye doctor bill! :)
>
> ctp

Which reminds me of someone I once knew who when taking her driving test was
asked the question "What would you do if you were driving at night and an
oncoming car was dazzling you?"  Her reply was "I would let go of the steering
wheel."  "Why would you do that?"  "Because I wouldn't be able to see where I
was going".  She failed.

What really gets my goat is those turnip-heads who insist on using their
high-intensity rear lights in good visibility and with following traffic, even
though they are risking a UKP1000 fine per light.

PaulH.