FS: 1973 MG B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 1973 MG B
From: Wake@csolution.com
Date: 4 Jan 1998 18:03:50 CST
Job relocation has forced the sale of my 1973 Non OD with Rostyles B.  I
will try and give the details below, please reply via email if
interested or if you have any more questions.

Mechanical:
            I just finished a mini mechanical rebuild including
            New clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing
            New clutch flex hose
            Master and slave rebuild kits
            New U Joints
            New Rear Brakes, Cylinders, Pistons, Shoes etc
            Engine Compartment Detailed during Clutch Replacement
                        It was stripped, everything taken out and
painted and looks                               very good
            Engine is strong, and will consistently drive at 70+ mph
            Car has original HIF's but I will include a Weber Setup for
the car
            Car is De-Smogged
Electrical:
            New Pextronic Electronic Ignition System
            New Cap, Rotor, Wires
            New Lucas Sport Coil
            New Battery
Interior:
            New Carpets
            New Interior Panel Kit
            New Seat Foams & Webbing
            Seat Vinyl in Good Condition with No Tears
            Top is Good, including Top Cover
Body:
            Paint is Very Good, Harvest Gold
            Bonnet has 3 1/4" Rust Bubbles
            Sills have probably 1/2 Dozen Bubbles on each side
            Floors are solid
            Trunk floor needs to be replaced
            This is the work that is left to make the car competitive in
shows
            Chrome is good, but bumpers have minor pitting

The car will make a very good daily driver, and would look good at the
local car shows with a little body work.  I do not think I will have the
time to do the body work at the new job and I do not wish to put the car
in storage.  I am asking for $3500, which does not begin to cover my
cost in the car, let alone the hours spent detailing the engine
compartment.  The car is currently located in Jackson, AL which is just
north of Mobile.  Please send any comments about price etc. via private
email.

Glenn Wakefield
Wake@Csolution.com