Technical Adventures

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Technical Adventures
From: "Csaba Rohodi" <rocsa@mail.matav.hu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:36:01 +0000
Hi,

Happy New Year to everybody!!!

I wrote this letter, because I think that I have few interesting
technical ideas, and I would like to know that what are your
opinion of these.

In this letter I would like to sending for you a short information
sheet from my one ideas, which is a "Variable Valve Gear".

VARIABLE VALVE GEAR:

I would like to enumerate those mechanical components in this place
whiches are in this mechanism, that you can understand the working:
1.:Crankshaft
2.:Camshaft with the induction valves. =3D  I.Camshaft
3.:Camshaft with the exhaust valves. =3D E.Camshaft
4.:Timing belts (or timing chains)
5.:Timing belt tensioner with a spring. =3D S.Tensioner
6.:Timing belt tensioner with a electric servo motor. =3D E.Tensioner

Working:
In this engine conception is two camshafts. One camshaft with the
induction valves and the other camshaft with the exhaust valves.
Between the crankshaft and the I.Camshaft is one timing belt, and
between the crankshaft and the E.Camshaft is the other timing belt.
One timing belt has two side when the engine working: the strech side
and the slack side. If we see one timing belt's mechanism then is one
E.Tensioner on the strech side, and is one S.Tensioner on the slack
side. The E.Tensioner has a self locking screw  worm drive (or double
worm drive) between the tensioner and the electric servo motor.
If we see one moment when the engine working, and in this moment the
crankshaft is on the Top Dead Centre (TDC) then the mechanism can
regulate the valve timing circle with the servo motor's moving.
When we strech the timing belt on the strech side with the servo
motor then we can regulate the camshaft position and with this we can
regulate the engine's gas exchange process.
>From this mechanism is one on the E.Camshaft's timing belt and is
other one on the I.Camshaft's timing belt too, and therefore with
this possible to  regulate the gas exchange process at the  induction
valves and at the  exhaust valves too. Instead of the electric servo
motor possible to use a hidraulic-mechanic  mechanism too. I think
that this has few advantage, but in a prototype better the electronic
system because this can see more degrees on the engine's revolution,
and because in this are few potentiometer whiches with possible to
adjust that places on the revolution where the servo motor=B4s moving
going to put on, and with this possible to regulate the servo
deflection's size in one degrees. (Possible to use 8-16 of degrees.)
(From this Electric Control Circuit  I have a circuit diagram plan.)

P.S.:
With this ideas first I tried to find for myself a job at 1996,
but the "Variable Valve Gear" was the single idea from which I sent
confidential details for car factories and for other peoples.
I gived for they that my offer that if a factory or a people can
give for me a whatever work in abroad than I going to give all my
ideas for that factory or for that people.

Therefore I would like to sending for you a list from my ten as ideas
whiches I can give for you, if you can give me something work:

I want to declare that those ideas whiches over I dispose borned
in my own head and I didn't use nothing illegal method when I made
these. These ideas don=B4t have patents to the best of my knowledge.

1. -I found a mechanism which with possible to built the "Variable
Valve Gear" without electrical construction. This hidraulic-mechanic
mechanism is a control unit which can see chiefly the engine's
revolution. This is for that reason important because the electric
servo motor get very big loading in the electrical construction.

2. -I have a air-conditional plan which has very small energy
consuption and manufacturing expenses.

3. -I have a valve mechanism which usable only in very big engines and
which can open and close the valves quicklier than a camshaft. This
usable if a engine has small revolution.

4. -I have a economiser plan which with possible to save up about 1O%
diesel oil or petrol. In this plan are a special fuel injector plan
and a special engine working plan.

5. -I have a cylinder head plan which has very smaller energy
consuption than a traditional cylinder head.

6. -I have a very simple idea which with possible to reduce the
attrition on the cylinder wall.

7. -I have a cylinder head plan which with possible to operate the
engine than a two-stroke engine or than a four-stroke engine. Between
the two system don't have to stop the engine. This is for that reason
important because if have to use big wattage then possible to turn on
the two-stroke system when the car run.

8. -I have a wheel suspension plan.

9. -I have a plan which with possible to reduce the engine's fray when
is the engine's start.

10. -In this last paragraph are three small idea whiches aren't very
difficult and expensive ideas, but with they possible to do fashion
for a type of car.  etc.

Please study my letter and if you show interest in my offer, and you
can help me that I can faind a whatever job or work than please get
in touch with me.
If you don't can help me but you know somebody who perhaps show
interest in my offer,than please send for me that people's address.

Thank you very much.

Very truly yours: Csaba Rohodi

E-mail:rocsa@mail.matav.hu
Address:        Rohodi Csaba