Beautiful orange GT's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beautiful orange GT's
From: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:36:29 -0800
At 09:50 PM 1/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Nice car, John.
>Ok, now I have a question. Since this GT is a '73 as is the roadster I'm
getting, can someone tell me what the difference is between "Butterscotch"
and "Blaze"??? The color of John's GT looks orange to me, as does my car!
>Is there a site or sites that might help me figure out what the name of the
paint on my car is? I don't have it with me yet, although I do have the VIN,
and I know there's a paint code on the body somewhere.
>As an aside, it doesn't really turn my stomach, but I think it'll have to
be an aquired taste! It lends a uniqueness to the car and I'm not sure I
would want to change the color of the car from original when the time does
come to paint it.
>Thanks
>Dan

My '73 GT is orange with blue interior also.  I actually like the color, but
my wife says it likes like baby poop.  I had it repainted (a first class
job) and I didn't even consider another color.

Don Scott