Re: MG Shop

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG Shop
From: "Leigh Egbert" <leigh@eznet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 23:43:31 -0500
I have done business with these people in the past,and had no trouble with
them, although this was probably about 10 years ago.  Bought a set of SUs
for a project TC I had back then and an oil pump for a TD I was working on.
The SUs were fine(but I rebuilt them anyway) but the TD pump didn't work
out, so I sent it back and my money was promptly refunded.  As with any used
part, you have to be careful no matter where it comes from.
Regards, Leigh
46 TC
48 TC