Re: Atta boys for trevor

To: amesfolks@snovalley.com
Subject: Re: Atta boys for trevor
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 21:02:32 EST
Or if you are REALLY cheap, find an old Service station and ask the owner
if you can have the Transmission Plug Wrench he doesn't need any more.
  In case youve never seen one, it looks like a small dumbell with a
series of square purturbences around each ball end. All the better
stations had them at one time. Made to fit all the then current internal
wrenching square drive plugs in American cars.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget