Re: Help on 'B' Starter

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Help on 'B' Starter
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 20:03:11 -0700
Yo Bob, I took my starter out several times (remember my defective
rebuilt starter?).  Pretty quick and simple.  You get at it from the
bottom (did I ever tell you about the gynecologist taking the auto
mechanic class, ah but that's another story).

My recollection is that I used a socket and an extension to remove the
two bolts, and then watch out cause here she comes!

Don't forget to disconnect the battery first.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas