Re: Rotary tool question

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary tool question
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 22:16:37 -0600
Joseph Cianciotti wrote:

> I was thinking of getting a "Dremel"-like rotary tool.  Any suggestions?

1.) You'll have to get your own because you can't have mine: A genuine
dremel with all the attachments and the big sack of various bits. Including
the flexible drive cable. I like it a lot.

2.) They will not do very well polishing your glasses unless you can find
the polishing compound meant for plastic. Toothpaste ain't it. It just spits
back up in your eyes and causes a lot of pain because (duh!) you don't have
your glasses on. (That's what I've heard.)

3.) On this list, the tool is called a "Gibbonizer."

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"A cat's jaw cannot move sideways. (Without help.)"