Re: Sales Slips & Stuff (WAS) Re: MG Color Names

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sales Slips & Stuff (WAS) Re: MG Color Names
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:23:49 -0800
I recently put a Pioneer detachable face AM/FM/Cassette deck with twin 5"
door speakers and twin 6" rear speakers in my 1978 MGB (model number is
KEH1500 for those who care).  Went in without a hitch.  Sound is good, too.
 This unit produces 35W per channel--I wouldn't recommend going with
anything much less powerful.

Installation was simple:  remove the center armrest/console, slide the
radio console a little forward, mount the special bracket that came with
the stereo and slide the unit it.  Hook up power and enjoy.

Regards,
Scott McKorkle
Issaquah, WA
1978 MGB