Re: Sales Slips & Stuff (WAS) Re: MG Color Names -Reply

To: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: Sales Slips & Stuff (WAS) Re: MG Color Names -Reply
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:52:37 -0500
Hi Matt:

It was called "Reverb".  I have a working factory unit in my '61 Plymouth.
It worked on a front-rear bias in older cars which only used two speakers
and it contained a resistance spring which worked the same as on early
guitar amps.  The effect was quite interesting until you hit a bump which
causes an echoing crash throughout the entire car.  The unit was added
under the dashboard below the radio.

John McEwen