Re: Rear speakers....

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Rear speakers....
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:55:49 -0500
Hi Scott:

I would think that instructors in American Sign Language will be pretty
much in demand over the next few years as the new generation of the
self-induced deaf makes its way from the loud car to a permanently silenced
world.  I wonder if US social services will be able to cope with the
demand.  Of course, we could look on the bright side; many of them will not
survive the roads because they can't hear the train, emergency vehicle or
semi which is about to turn them into a wet spot on a woofer.  Imagine not
being able to hear the sound of an MG as it hits 3500 rpm flat out.

John