Mobil Posters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mobil Posters
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:38:08 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
John, George, Charlie and all other on the list that want information on
where to call to get the posters:

The name of the person I spoke with I believe was S. Bolman
(817-685-5627) or (SBolman@salessupport.com) in Mobil's Sales Support
Servives in Fort Worth, TX.  The number and email address I provided above
came on the packing slip.  Unfortunately, all my notes are in the office
and since  the city of Ottawa is under a state of emergency because of 4
days of ice rain (a real war zone let me tell you... ie. 70,000 + residents
without power, some for 3 - 4 days, trees down everywhere, high voltage
transmission towers bent in half) I won't likely have access to that
information for a couple of days. In the interim, you might want to try the
email address.  Be gentle, we don't want Mobil's email server to collapse
under the weight of requests!  That being said, the posters are great and will
brighten up the pit area when I can get to it in the spring!

Digging and cutting my way back to normal in Canada's capital,
Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;