Re: kingpin to spindle arm shim

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: kingpin to spindle arm shim
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:51:36 -0800
Art Pfenninger wrote:

> You may want to try an industrial supply house and ask them if they if
> they carry brass shim material. I have some .004 made by PSW company. Mill
> wrights use the stuff. I could send you some of the .004 if it would help.
> ...Art

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing several hobby shops with small brass
sheets
in varying thickness.  I think it might cost between .50 - $4.00, depending on
how
much you need and the size.  I'm not sure if you can fabricate a shim for your
application, but if you're sitting around waiting for parts it might not be a
bad idea
to try...Good Luck!

--
Michael S. Lishego