Re: It keeps quiting :\ Help

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: It keeps quiting :\ Help
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:05:59 -0600
Sounds like gunk still in the bowls to me.  Bottom line, your fuel flow is not
high enough to keep up with the demands of the car.  It dies, builds up enough
fuel, uses it, dies again.  I have experienced this first hand, not fun, but at
least you can be sure it will get you home in short lengths at a time.  Keep it
simple at first, check for kinked/bent fuel lines etc. then move on to the other
things.  I can tell you that it is probably not the fuel pump being
intermittent.  99% of the time fuel pumps either work or they don't.
Hope this helps,
Chad
'72 B Daily Driver