Re: Corroless Stabilizing Cavity Wax

To: Joe MacDoniels <macdoniels@HOPE.CIT.HOPE.EDU>
Subject: Re: Corroless Stabilizing Cavity Wax
From: Jason <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:14:50 -0800
All of the people on my Vintage VW mailing list use POR-15. I have never used
this stuff, but all reports are that it is MAGIC. It has two parts (I think).
First is an echant, followed by the actual treatment. It dries black and looks
similar to powder coat. Great for refurbishing chassis components! Like I said,
I have never used this stuff and I don't work for them, etc. If anyone is
interested, I'd be happy to get the company's web address. Sorry, but I don't
have it book marked.

BTW, as you all can tell, I bought the "B". I paid $4000, and I feel good about
the deal. It has some minor electrical problems, and the trim needs to be
mounted. I hope I learn alot about this car from all of you good people!

Jason
79 MGB Roadster
72 VW Super Beetle