Re: Torque rating for rear Midget Suspension U Bolt nuts

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Torque rating for rear Midget Suspension U Bolt nuts
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:07:51 -0800
Ulix Goettsch wrote:

> This is one spot where FRESH self locking nuts are mandatory!

Amen to that, and for peace of mind, use loc-tite, even if it's just the
blue formula.

Cheers,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.