Thx & New Q re: Engine Paint

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thx & New Q re: Engine Paint
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:43:03 -0700 (MST)
Hey - a great big thanks to Rich Mason, Joe Ratigan, Sean Muldoon, Steve
Byers, Jerry K, George Merryweather and Jeff Fayne for the advice re: engine
ID plate rivets et al. Great advice. Learned suptin' too! Thanks all.

Now, another question, this time regarding the engine 'burgundy' for my B. I
know Moss sells replica paint, but living in Canada, most shippers don't
like sending flamables, so I've attempted to track down Moss' listing for an
RM colour #E3123M. No luck.

Can anyone provide another manufacturer's code for this colour (BTW the 'u'
in colour is the Canadian spelling...really, eh?)

Cheers from the chilly Atlantic coast of Canada...

Terry Williams
'70 BGT
'69 roadster