Re: Thx & New Q re: Engine Paint

To: "Williams/MG Guy" <mgguyc100@newedge.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Thx & New Q re: Engine Paint
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:19:29 -0800
Terry, speaking as the guy who for several years supplied Moss with their
spray paints, I can tell you my records list E-3126-M as the color for the
MGA/B engine. I put R/M (Rinshed-Mason) paint in the cans, but there is a
possibility that reference number was just a number used by the people who
supplied me the bulk paint. Still, it's different from the one you quoted
so maybe it will work, eh?

Lawrie

----------
> From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Thx & New Q re: Engine Paint
> Date: Wednesday, January 14, 1998 5:43 PM
>
> Hey - a great big thanks to Rich Mason, Joe Ratigan, Sean Muldoon, Steve
> Byers, Jerry K, George Merryweather and Jeff Fayne for the advice re:
engine
> ID plate rivets et al. Great advice. Learned suptin' too! Thanks all.
>
> Now, another question, this time regarding the engine 'burgundy' for my
B. I