Re: Best of British

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Best of British
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 98 11:17:23 -0000
On 18/1/98 9:04 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>I just returned from Cork Ireland on a business trip.  During the course
>of the visit, I saw a series of shows on the Discovery Channel Europe
>called "The Best of British".  These were one hour shows using a mixture
>of old and new footage concentrating on various British car makes.  The
>MG was one of the makes highlighted.  I was unable to record the show
>and even if I had been able to record it, I am told that it would not
>work on American sets.

There's an excellent video you can buy called MG Best of British, I
wonder if this is the same? It's published by Duke, go to:

www.duke-video.com

for more info.

Not sure if they do a version for your weird VCR standard, though.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk