MG Books

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Books
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 14:54:07 -0500
I was given a copy of MG: The Untold Story for Christmas, and I must say
that I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  It is a wonderful book well worth
the money.  My book shows a price of $39.95 US on the inside of the dust
cover.

I also have a book that I have never seen in the US.  It is called MG: A
Pictoral History.  I have not gone completely through the book, but what
I have seen is very good.  This book deals mostly with T series and
earlier cars, though it concludes with the later cars.  The book is
exactly what the title describes.  It is almost 100% photographs with
captions.  It covers every pre-war model that I have ever heard of plus
a few that I have not.  There is also quite a bit of racing coverage.
This book was the gift of a friend from across the pond.  It is printed
in Great Britain by BPC Hazell Books Ltd.  For those of you out there
that are in love with the early MGs, you might consider buying this
book.  I know that it is availible through Amazon Books on the internet
(www.amazon.com) for the king's ransom of $24.47 US.  Again, I believe
that the book is well worth the money.

Cheers,
Mike Hartley

1960 MGA 1600 (by Corgi:  I'm still searching for the real thing :)