RE: Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -becoming 'The Answer to Life the Universe and E

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -becoming 'The Answer to Life the Universe and Everthing'
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:44:22 -0800 (PST)
Daniel

You've started something now.....;-)

The 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' was written by the great Douglas
Adams. Doctor Who TV episodes had many different writers, but not
Douglas Adams as far as I'm aware.

Getting an MG link in here could be tricky - however Abingdon was
closed down around the time the series was telecast here in the UK!

Pleased to be of service . . . it's being so cheerful that keeps me
going.

Marvin the Paranoid Android
spridgeteer@yahoo.com

---DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net> wrote:

> Dr. Who rules! I haven't seen that show in a long time, since high
school/college days. For anyone who doesn't know Dr. Who, check out
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, isn't that the same author, or am I
confused?
> Dan

==
Chris Nevard

"If there was no electricity a television would have to use candlelight"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>