RE: Picnic Baskets fotr MGs

To: "'Ed & Kris Curtis'" <curtis@hayburn.com>,
Subject: RE: Picnic Baskets fotr MGs
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:09:09 -0600
Ed:
There's a company called "Longaberger" which sells all kinds of baskets =
and the traditional picnic baskets. They are a little pricey though, =
because they refer to their products as "heirlooms". The only problem is =
that they usually sell their baskets at in-home presentations, like Mary =
Kay and Partylite.
I'm sure you could locate a local representative if you do a net search.
Judith Ray
That's my wife! She knows these things, I don't...
The time factor may be against you with this, but these baskets are =
apparently the "ultimate" as far as baskets are concerned.
Dan Ray
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY