MG Back on Road but owner headed for graveyard

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Back on Road but owner headed for graveyard
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:26:26 -0600
Hello all,
well the GT is back on the road.  Thanks to whoever it was that
suggested a weak battery.  I gave it a recharge and now it has enough
amps for BOTH the starter and the ignition.  Of course one could wonder
why the battery was insufficiently charged in the first place, but I
won't at the moment, (too cold in the garage to do much investigation
unless I absolutely have to).
  The 2nd half of the message subject relates to the grief I got from
Lorna, (wife), after watching the first episode of "Reckless" last
night.  She has decided that I have reached an advanced state of
OF'dom.  What brought this about was the fact that I got much more
excited about seeing the BRG MG in the trailer for the next episode than
I did about the steamy love scenes.  By the way what year was that MG?
It is our anniversary next week so I had better come up with something
wildly romantic to redeem my image :-).

Cheers,
Simon