Re: MG Back on Road but owner headed for graveyard

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG Back on Road but owner headed for graveyard
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:46:40 EST
In a message dated 98-01-19 10:34:16 EST, simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com writes:

<< She has decided that I have reached an advanced state of
 OF'dom.  What brought this about was the fact that I got much more
 excited about seeing the BRG MG in the trailer for the next episode than
 I did about the steamy love scenes.  By the way what year was that MG?
 It is our anniversary next week so I had better come up with something
 wildly romantic to redeem my image :-).

 Cheers,
 Simon >>

Simon,

     I don't get it!  What seems to be the problem?  Oh well, to make it up to
her, let me suggest a new set of custom wheels, a carpeting kit, or maybe an
interior kit in her favorite color!  Of course, a chainsaw or MIG welder might
also do the trick!!  NO thanks are need -just glad to help you through your
marital difficulties.

Tom Green