Re: Clutch was REALLY stuck...

To: Matt.Kulka@hboc.com
Subject: Re: Clutch was REALLY stuck...
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:01:05 EST
Matt,
 Youre not the only one without an alignemt tool.
 The closest thing to one I  own is a chunck of broom handle whittled to
hold the clutch plate while I tighten the pressure plate bolts. Works
pretty good too.
 But it's been so long since I used it, I'm not really sure where it is.
 Oh well, no problem. The wife just got a new wooden handled broom, so if
the clutch goes, I can always make another tool. :>)

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget