Re: using V8 brake pads on B

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: Re: using V8 brake pads on B
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:12:11 -0800
Chris,

I did purchase a set of carbon V8 brake pads but haven't installed them
yet.  For everything technical you ever wanted to know about MGB brakes,
go here:

http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/mgb18.htm

It's Doug Jackson's treatise on MGB brakes and it's exceptional.

Cheers,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.