General MGB questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: General MGB questions
From: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 98 13:32:15 EST
Hey all,
Just some curiousities on my part:

How do those "knock-off" wire wheels fit to the car/what holds 'em on?
Pardon the ignorance here, I'm used to lug nuts and lug bolts :-)

Convertible tops:  What sort of tops to the Bs have?  My frame of
reference is a Karmann Ghia, which consists of an outer shell, then a
layer of horsehair padding, and then a headliner.  It also has a glass
rear window with electric defroster.  Does the MGB have anything this
elaborate or is it just a simple top?

What about side windows:  roll up glass ones or side curtains?  I
imagine the later ones have real windows, but I don't know much about
the early ones.

Thanks for any assistance
--
Sean Bartnik