Re: Factory MGB/GT photos

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Factory MGB/GT photos
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:38:23 +0000
Paul,
Why would they need any, you ask. Well, for several reasons that come to
mind.
Promotion- Showing how a car is built and photographing the process is a
time honored way of introducing buyer to product, especially if you're
proud of the product.
Training- Yes, this works. Show new employees how the whole thing works
before they get on-the-line would be a tremendous aid.
Manufacturing- Taking photos too show where improvements might be made
in the process, evolution, not revolution.

Just my thoughts, but if they haven't got 'em, it's too late now.

Cheers,