Re: Cars with personality (Now with LBC content)

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Cars with personality (Now with LBC content)
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 18:35:08 -0000
On 21/1/98 2:50 pm Nory said

>The point is tastes are different across the pond.  That's why some of
>us look at British humor and say "huh?".   If they want the new MG to
>compete in the American market, retro is the way to go.

Even I say Huh? to some British humour :-)

I bet that in three or four years retro will be retro and all those cars
will look well out of date. The MGF, on the other hand, has timeless
lines, rather like the 911 has.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk