Re: Cars with personality (No LBC content, yet)

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: Cars with personality (No LBC content, yet)
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:18:00 -0500 (EST)
About 4 years ago VW had a 1 800 number to call and give them your opinion
of the new bug. My opinion was a nice little car if it's priced right. By
that I mean $10,000 or under. Anything over that they would be up against
cars like Toyota and Nisson and now Saturn to name a few. Why would anyone
pay $15,000 for a bug when they could get a Neon for 10,000 or a Hyundai
for $8,500? Well time will tell who is right the man with the check book
or Madison avenue
...Art