Cars with personality (No LBC content, yet)

Subject: Cars with personality (No LBC content, yet)
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 98 18:03:58 -0800
One of the nice things about the new VW bug is that it doesn't look like
every other car on the road.  I have no idea about the quality or the
mechanics or the price.  All I know is that it's a refreshing change from
the refrigerators and potatoes that dominate the roads.  The Z3 is
another car like that. At first I didn't like it, but it seems to have
grown on me. Especially after seeing the new Mercedes SLK and restyled
Miata.  I bought an LBC because I wanted a car with some character.  But
now there seems to be a minor renaissance in car design taking place.  If
this keeps up I may have to give up my dream of owning a big Healy.

Joseph
67 B Roadster