Re: OK, here's another one...

To: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject: Re: OK, here's another one...
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:15:45 -0600 (CST)
At 11:53 PM 1/21/98 EST, Sean Bartnik wrote:
>Hey all,
>One more weird basic question:
>
>Why three windshield wipers?? :-)
>--

I think it was so people would say "Oh neat...3 windshield wipers!"  :)

Or maybe it was a conspiracy with the windshield wiper makers.  More wipers
to buy means more money for the windshield wiper makers!

Another reason could be because the windshield's length has a big ratio over
it's height.  Two wipers on a windshield of those dimensions are not as
effective as three (I'm sure most will agree with this idea).  It all has to
do with math and that stuff that math teachers in high school used to tell
us about how math is everywhere.  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB