Re: dual batteries?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dual batteries?
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:34:15 -0500 (EST)
>From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
>Subject: Best SOUNDING exhaust
>
>I'd kind of like to formalize this thread, if I may..
>
>What exhaust setup, combo, products do You think sound best on an MGB?
>
>I'd like to try straight back with a glass pack and a dual chrome tip.
>
>Anybody?
>
>Andy

I wrote earlier about driving my B with no exhaust.  The replacement is
from Pacesetter in AZ. Sounds great in my opinion.  Dual chrome tips,
painted yellow inside.  Although with the carbs the way they were, that
lasted about 30 seconds.  Now the tips are chrome, and sooty black inside.
Still sounds nice, tho.

Calvin Krug