RE: OK, here's another one...

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>,
Subject: RE: OK, here's another one...
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 17:41:07 UT
Have never been able to find 10" blades in any local store but have taken 20
inch blades and cut them in half.  A minor problem with 20 inch blades is that
one end will not have the clip to attach to the wiper arm -the "clipless" one
usually stays put but it's not guaranteed.  I have also cut down 12 or 14 inch
blades, which are inexpensive and widely available, to 10 inches and this
works like a charm - it's also a lot cheaper than buying them from VB or Moss.

As an aside, I use Rain-x which really keeps the windshield clear and cuts
down on the need to use the wipers.  I use Fog-x on the inside of the
windshield cause I tend to be full of hot air which fogs up the interior.

Dr. Doug

Who thinks it very annoying when the person driving in front of you sprays
their windshield while doing 70 MPH!!