RE: exhaust

To: "Calvin Krug" <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>, "Calvin Krug" <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>,
Subject: RE: exhaust
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 17:40:16 UT
I have an ANSI free flow (?) system on my 69 Beater and had one on the 69GT I
sold a few months ago.  They sounded great - exactly what you would expect an
LBC to sound like!!  The 69 Beater Ansi exhaust is about 8 years old now and
is still holding up.  I believe I got the system from Moss but could be wrong.
 It has the double chrome tips that are yellow inside.

I've heard negative things about the Monza free flow exhaust system (mostly
that they don't sound good) although I have no first hand experience with
them.

Dr. Doug

(In procrastination mode)