Re: I have the answer!!!

To: mganut@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: I have the answer!!!
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:27:52 +0000
> Date:          Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:03:48 -0500
> From:          Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
> To:            mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject:       I have the answer!!!

> I finally have the CORRECT answer to the gold v. aluminum cylinder
> question.  Give both to a woman and ask her.  I don't know how, but a
> woman can always spot gold! :)
>
> Mike Hartley

And the award for "most creative answer" goes to... Mike Hartley!

Kind of reminds me of my favorite answer to the question "How do you
find the height of a building using only a barometer?"-- Find the
architect that designed the building and tell him "I'll give you
this barometer if you'll tell me the height of that building!"
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner