RE: garage heaters

To: "'Bud Krueger'" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: garage heaters
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:54:58 -0600
Good point! Always follow common sense procedures when using these =
heaters. Stick it in a corner, away from anything flammable, etc. These =
heaters really kick, so you can stick them in a corner, crack the garage =
door and safely and comfortably work on your MG in the dead of winter! =
Use a fan to push out any fumes and circulate the warmth. BTW, we used a =
"fire box" consisting of a shallow wooden box filled with sand, and =
place the heater inside the box.
Dan