MG Ad Prices [was RE: Sunday Washington Post Classifieds]

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>, "'Sean Bartnik'" <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>,
Subject: MG Ad Prices [was RE: Sunday Washington Post Classifieds]
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 17:36:29 -0800
At 04:14 PM 1/25/98 -0600, DANIEL RAY wrote:

>I like it! Some may not. I think its at least food for thought on the
asking prices for our vehicles, some ridiculous on both ends of the
spectrum! Probably irk our Brit friends on the relatively low prices, eh,
Phil?
>Not sure if DC/MD/VA is a good average. I learned that prices vary by
region in my quest!
>Dan
>'73 B

I like the idea, too, Dan, and Sean....

I don't know about price averages of MGs in the CD/MD/VA area, but...  I do
know the prices Sean cited from the post are about 1/2 what people here in
the "sticks" think their cars are worth! Of course we don't see that many
advertised around here (San Antonio) anyway...

So... I s'pose it depends on whether you a'buyin' or a'sellin'!

Carol

PS: Sean what's the going price on a decent, needs paint 2nd-owner VW bug??
Curious...