Re: Wiring Diagrams?

To: jason.sawyer@ibm.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams?
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 18:57:27 EST
In a message dated 98-01-24 23:55:44 EST, jason.sawyer@ibm.net writes:

<<
 Which book has the best wiring diagrams for my 19 MGB? The PO was great
 at bodywork, painting, interior, etc., but TERRIBLE at basic
 electronics. Almost nothing electrical works like it's supposed to. For
 instance, the yellow lights stay lit sold when the headlights are on,
 and the dim red lights are the turn signals. The wires appear to be
 correct in the trunk, but where do they start? The front turn signals
 don't work at all. Under the dash is a mess of unplugged wires.

 Jason
 79 MGB

The Haynes manual gets my vote!  Like "Hooked on Phonics," it worked for me!!

Tom Green