RE: Moss Motors catalog - BOOKS

To: "'Sean Bartnik'" <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Moss Motors catalog - BOOKS
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:52:11 -0600
Sean:
For books check out Brit Books at: http://esp.norwich.net/britbook/mg.htm.
Their prices can't be beat other than by maybe Amazon (www.amazon.com)
Dan

----------
From:   Sean Bartnik
Sent:   Monday, January 26, 1998 4:26 PM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Moss Motors catalog

Hey all,
Wow, those boys at Moss are fast!

I ordered a catalog from their website a few days ago and what arrives
today via USPS Priority Mail but the MGB catalog, the Moss Motors
magazine, a sale paper, and a little thank-you-for-ordering-a-catalog
note :-) .

I had a good read going through the catalog.  It's nice to see what all
these strange things look like, such as lever shocks.  Not at all what I
expected :-) .

I also like the pages upon pages of accessories (I'll have to watch my
spending there) and I also like the pages of books.  There seem to be a
lot of good books listed there.  Numerous books on tuning the SU carbs,
for example.