Re: Moss Motors catalog

To: "Sean Bartnik" <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors catalog
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:52:30 -0500

>Hey all,
>Wow, those boys at Moss are fast!
>
>I ordered a catalog from their website a few days ago and what arrives
>today via USPS Priority Mail but the MGB catalog, the Moss Motors
>magazine, a sale paper, and a little thank-you-for-ordering-a-catalog
>note :-) .

I'd like to say the same, but I can't...its been about 3 weeks since I asked
for a NEW catalogue from their website and I still haven't received a reply
or the new catalogue.

Maybe they know I work for a competitor part time ;-)

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks -- "Building the Internet, byte by byte"

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)