79 Midget for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 79 Midget for sale
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:50:18 -0500
One of my co-workers just dropped this on my desk.  One of his suppliers
is selling the car:

"1979 Midget.  One owner, 8,600 miles, all original, looks and runs
impeccable, all original paperwork and manual.  Purchased new in
1980.

If interested call Christopher @516-246-9106 (Long Island, NY)."

Please contact the owner directly.  I have never seen the car and
have not met the owner.  Word is that his asking price is about
$8500, possibly negotiable.  (I have no financial interest in the car ...)

Peter Schauss
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net
1963 Austin-Healey 3000 Mk II