Amp gauge

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Amp gauge
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:07:36 -0800
Here I am again with what is probably an easily solved problem. The shop
manual is silent on the procedure to remove the ammeter gauge on my 1953
TD. The lens is cracked and I have a replacement but upon close behind
the dash inspection I noted the usual C clamp that holds most LBC gauges
in place is not present on this gauge. What is the secret? Also would
like to know which NGK spark plug is correct for the TD. Is it the
standard BP6ES? The manual calls for Champion L10S. Thanks again for all
the help on the sending unit. Works just like the Lucas gods decreed!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski