Remote Servo Rebuild Kit

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Remote Servo Rebuild Kit
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:58:20 -0800
I've located a good used remote servo for my '66B.  Before I trust it, I
want to put a new seal kit in it.  I notice that Victoria British sells
these Lockheed 5" remote servo's for $395.  They also sell the 7" servo as
a Girling replacement for the MGC.  I can find a rebuild kit for the 7"
servo, but not for the 5".  I'll probably need an inline non-return valve
as well.

Does anyone know where to source a rebuild kit for the Lockheed 5" remote
servo?

TIA

Doug Gaither