A Proud Day for MG Sites on the Web

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Proud Day for MG Sites on the Web
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 00:20:55 -0500
I normally do not like posting information about the MG Cars Webring to the
list, as I know many have less than a vested interest in it. But there is
some news that perhaps we can all share a victory over.

As of right now, the MG Webring is ahead of the Mazda Miata Ring! Yup, our
little old MGs have smeared those imposters! =) We're #34 out of 722
automotive webrings on the net! What this means is that our ring has
generated more traffic over the past 8 weeks than the Miatas (and many
others) have. Yee haw!

Thank you all for your support! You've all helped to make the ring one of
the fastest growing webrings on the Internet!

Next stop... the Porsche webring! ;)

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis