RE: What are you doing to your LBC this weekend?

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: What are you doing to your LBC this weekend?
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:56:58 -0600
I'm going to install a battery tray and bracket in the trunk to secure =
the battery that's sliding around back there, since re-installing it in =
the proper place will be a later project. Then I'm going to work =
polishing all the chrome, and maybe paint the rusty exhaust tip.=20
NEXT weekend will begin the big brake rebuild - new rotors and wheel =
bearings, semi-metal pads in front, shoes, stainless steel hoses....Just =
waiting for the big package to arrive!
Dan
'73 B