Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web page

To: Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com>, Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web page
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:31:50 -0800 (PST)
Gotta do those front dampers for the old MOT after having done the
rear week or two ago . . .went to MOSS got the parts . . .then ended
up plonked in front of this darn computer thing because it's to cold
in the garage even though the boiler is in there.
TOMMORROW things will happen;-)
Have a look at my clubs new web page if you are bored  - they are only
a few hours old so I apologise for the limitations...I learnt alot
today about this computer stuff.

Cheers

Chris

---Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com> wrote:

> NEW WEB PAGE http://members.xoom.com/mgboy
>

> What am I doing?  I just got back from my neighbors garage(don't
have to
> worry about the weather!) and i have been ripping everything out!
The DPO
> sprayed the interior a bland crispy tan, the spray is everywhere.
take a
> look on my page (address above) to see pics and a description.
After your
> done, email me and tell me you can't believe I got it in that
condition for
> $800. (yes it had seats and interior when I bough it!)
>
> signed,
> BARRY PALMER
> amesfolks@snovalley.com
> 72 MG Midget (Sparky)
>
> ----------
> > From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
> > To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
> > Subject: What are you doing to your LBC this weekend?
> > Date: Friday, January 30, 1998 10:09 AM
> >
> > Well, OK, I'm at work and a little bored, so I
> > thought I'd ask, what are you doing with your LBC
> > this weekend?
> >
> > If the weather holds out, I plan to change the
> > wing window seals, troubleshoot my fuel supply
> > problem, put the stock air cleaners back on and
> > double check the ignition timing on my '67 GT.
> >
> > As for other stuff, the rear shocks are doing
> > well, but my recent conversion has exposed myriad
> > flaws at the front end.  And my door locks have
> > stopped working, not a good feeling, though I
> > suspect I'll fix this when I do the wing window
> > seals.
> >
> > I hope everyone's weekend is filled with good
> > weather, good driving and not too much toil at the
> > hands of an LBC!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Andy
> > --
> >

> > Andy Ramm
> > A silver face in a tweed world.
> > Remove obvious spam filter from email address when
> > replying.
> > "What we play is the blues, straight from the
> > delta, and I believe we'll make it on that,"  B.B.
> > King
> >

> > By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
> > Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
> > unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
> > this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
> > Section is punishable by action to recover actual
> > monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
> > each violation.

==
Chris Nevard

"If there was no electricity a television would have to use candlelight"