Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web page

To: "Andy Ramm" <aramm@concentric.net>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web page
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 12:05:07 -0800
NEW WEB PAGE http://members.xoom.com/mgboy

What am I doing?  I just got back from my neighbors garage(don't have to
worry about the weather!) and i have been ripping everything out!  The DPO
sprayed the interior a bland crispy tan, the spray is everywhere.  take a
look on my page (address above) to see pics and a description.  After your
done, email me and tell me you can't believe I got it in that condition for
$800. (yes it had seats and interior when I bough it!)

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)